Roof Window And Sun Tube Installers in Worcester, Malvern, Droitwich, Evesham And PershoreRoof Windows help to make the most of any loft space or flat roof rooms and put the foundations in place for further alterations. It is the perfect opportunity to enhance your property and make your loft a more usable space. Installation can be in any roof slope, 15-85 degrees from the horizontal, using a standard roof-flashing for tiled or slated roofs.
Layton Roofing & Building Specialists specialise in the installation and supply of Velux and Roto roof windows. All staff are highly efficient and trained which means a high quality fitting service, within minimal time. All work comes with a manufacturers guarantee and is fully insured for your peace of mind.
- Creates a useable space
- Provides natural daylight as an alternative to artificial light
- Provides ventilation
- Future-proofs your roof spaceD
- ouble glazing
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Toughened glass
- Security and weather protection
- Adjustable friction hinges
- Centre-pivoting for ease of cleaning
Our Velux/Keylite/Fakro product range contains a wide range of roof windows and skylights, along with solutions for flat roofs. These are listed below:
Centre-Pivot Roof Windows
- Easy to open with comfortable control bar
- Available in white polyurethane or pinefinish
- Can be rotated 180º for cleaning and locked in place, leaving both hands free
- Electrically operated INTEGRA® windows offer comfort at the touch of a button
Top-Hung Roof Windows
Give an uninterrupted view when fully open, creating extra headroom and a feeling of being outside. Combine them together to give dramatic visual impact and flood your home with daylight.
Because the handle is at the bottom, the top-hung roof windows are simple to open and close, with operation assisted by powerful yet gentle springs. The window swivels in its frame for easy access and cleaning purposes.
Electric And Solar Powered Roof Windows
Ideal for out-of-reach situations and for adding that extra level of comfort. They are available in a choice of natural pine or white polyurethane finish and come with pre-installed hidden motor. Electric and Solar powered roof windows come with a fully programmable remote which uses secure radio frequency to operate individual or groups of roof windows, blinds and roller shutters from anywhere in the building.
Flat Roof Window
Thinking about opening up the flat roof above your living room, kitchen or hallway? we can install Flat Roof products suitable for all room types, and combine practicality and aesthetics wherever you locate them. From superb design, keeping out the elements or remote-controlled functions, Flat Roof windows enable daylight and fresh air to enter your home.
- Open or fixed version
- Remote control opening of window and blinds (optional)
- Built-in rain sensor automatically shuts your window when it rains
- Energy efficient – ensures a warm and comfortable indoor climate
- Excellent sound insulation
- Designed to last
We only use Velux and Roto for our roof window installations. Velux have lead the way in roof glazing for many years and Roto are an amazing alternative from our German friends who offer beautiful technology in the modern day.
If you would like to read more about the brands and their products and prehaps even choose your coverings before calling for quotation then please see below (click on the logo’s to visit the company website):
- FakroFakro GB Ltd was established in July 2000 and based itself originally in Lichfield, just outside Birmingham.
In May 2005 Fakro GB Ltd purchased a modern state of the art Distribution Centre in Swadlincote, Derbyshire, where a complete range of windows, ladders and accessories are stored for immediate transportation to our distributors throughout the UK.
- KeyliteKeylite Roof Windows Ltd are now able to offer specifiers access to technical product information via NBS Plus, a library of manufactures product information.NBS is the industry standard specification system used by more than 45,000 registered users who are able to specify products quickly and accurately by the click of a button. By using NBS Plus the specifier can be sure that what they are specifying is accurate and suitable for the purpose intended.